Lecture Sheet for Letters
01. Imagine
you are Jishan. No write a letter to your friend describing a road accident
that witnessed
The 20th November, 2012
Kummargara, Kushtia.
My dear, “X”
At first take cordial love. I am very pleased to
receive your letter after a long period. I hope you all are well by the grace
of Almighty Allah. I am also fine.
Three days ago I saw a serious road accident that
took place before my eyes. You will be much shocked to read the letter. Now I
am writing to you about the road accident. That I was going to the market by a
cycle to buy a book. When I reached Kushtia Zilla School, I saw a boy who was
trying to cross the road. From the opposite side a truck was coming with high
speed. Suddenly the boy was run over by the truck. The local people stopped the
truck and sent the boy to Kushtia Sadar Hospital. On the way the boy died. I
can never forget this terrible scene from my heart.
No more today. Convey my best regards to your
parents and love to the younger.
Yours intimate friend
Piash
02.
Suppose you are Piash. Now write a letter to your friend inviting him to attend
/ join the picnic.
My dear, “X”
At
first take cordial love. I am very glad to receive your letter after a long
period. I hope you all are well by the grace of Almighty Allah. I am also fine.
By
the by. You will be happy to know that we are going to picnic from our school.
The school committee have selected “Fantasy Kingdom” for the picnic spot.
“Fantasy Kingdom” will be a good place for our pleasure. Many students of our
class have joined this picnic. Besides, Ahnaf, Piash, Sakin, Rafi, Promith and
some of my intimate friends will joined have joined this picnic. Even our
English teachers have joined us. We have a good time to enjoy the picnic. So, I
invite you to join the picnic. Please, don’t miss the chance. I will be highly
happy if you come
No
more today. Take my salam for your parents and love to the younger.
03. I
imagine you are promoted to a new class and you need some money. Now write a
letter to your father requesting him to send you some money for buying new
books and clothes.
My dear, “X”
At first take my salam. I am very glad to receive
your letter after a long period. I hope you all are well by the grace of
Almighty Allah. I am also fine.
By the by, you will be happy to know that the
result of The J.S.C examination has been published. I have stood first division
obtaining 90 % marks on every subject. You know that I have recently got
admitted my self into a high school. The new class will begin very soon. Now I
need 3000 T.K. to buy new books and clothes. So, I request you to send 3000 Tk
as soon as possible.
No more today. Know my salam for mother and love to the younger.
04.
Suppose you are Ridoy. Now write a letter to your friend inviting him to attend
/ join your birthday party
My dear, “X
At the beginning of my letter you take my cordial
love. I am very glad to receive your letter after a long period. I hope you all
are well by the grace of Almighty Allah. I am also fine.
You will be very happy to know that the coming 26th
July is my birthday. On this occasion I have arranged a tea party at my
own house in Kushtia. The function will be started in the evening. I have
already invited some of my friends. Piash, Ridoy, Promith, Ahnaf and some of
local friends will join the party. My brother, Arif has arranged a musical
programme. The local Band of Kushtia will sing in this party. We have a good
time to enjoy the party. So, I request you to join us and enjoy the party.
No more today. Take my salam for your parents and
love to the younger.
05. Imagine
you are Ahnaf . Write a letter informing
your mother about your result for the annual examination.
My dear mother
At first take my salam. I am very glad to receive
your letter. I hope you all are well by the grace of Almighty Allah. I am also fine. In your letter you have
wanted to know about my result for the annual examination. Now I am writing to
you about my result. You will be very glad to know that I have stood first
obtaining golden A+ in the annual examination. All the teachers of our school
praise me. Now I feel the divine happiness. So don’t worry for me. I must do
better in the future. You only pray to Almighty Allah so that I can keep fit
and strong.
No more today. Convey my best regards to your
parents and love to the younger.
06. Write
a letter to your friend describing the importance of taking physical exercise.
My dear, “X”
At firs take my cordial love. I am very pleased to
receive your letter after a long period. I hope you all are well by the grace
of Almighty Allah. I am also fine. You have wanted to know about the importance
of physical exercise. Now I am writing to you about the importance of physical
exercise.
You know that health is wealth. A sound mind lives
in a sound body. An unhealthy boy can not reach his goal. Physical exercise is
very essential for our health. So it needs no telling the importance of sound
health. In order to build up a sound health you have to take physical exercise
regularly. It keeps your body fit and healthy. It also refreshes both our body
and mind. Hard work, perseverance, punctuality, sincerity etc are needed to cut
a good figure in the examination. It is not possible without a good health. For
your goodness I advise you to take physical exercise regularly.
No more today. Take my salam for your parents and
love to the younger.
07.
Suppose you are Mustakim. Now write a letter to your friend congratulating him
on his brilliant result.
My dear, “X”
I am very glad to know that you have obtained
golden A+ in the J.S.C exam from Jessore Board. My parents are also happy to
hear about your glorious result. At this moment I am very crazy to see you. I
will be highly pleasant if you come to our house once. Now you must feel the
divine happiness. You are really worthy of this result. So, take my
congratulation on your brilliant result. I pray to God for you so that you can
do better in the future.
No more today. Convey my best regards to your
parents and love to the younger.
08. Now
write a letter to your friend condoling him on his father / mother death.
My dear, “X”
I am very shocked to hear that your mother is no
more on the earth. I could not think that she would leave us at such a
premature age. I do not know how to how condole you in this critical situation.
Your grief is so great that my words fail to condole you. I know how sad it is
to lose a mother because I have also lost my mother two years ago. You know
that man is mortal. No man can live for ever. So we all should pray to God for
her soul so that her soul can may sleep in peace.
No more today. Best wishes to you all.
08. Suppose you are Depika. Now write a letter to
your younger brother / sister advising him / her to be serious and attentive to
his / her study. Or smoking / taking unfair means / copying in the examination.
My dear, “X”
I have received a letter about you from mother. I
am very shocked to read the letter that you have been a chain smoker. You often
return home late at night. You do not study well. You always mix with bad
company and smoke more and more. When the exam comes near you take unfairmeans
in the examination.You know that none can be great by copying / taking
unfairmeans in the examination. Besides, you are the first boy of your class.
You also know that smoking creates many fatal diseases like cancer,
heart-attack and other serious diseases. It damages our brain a lot. So, you
should give your bad habit and be serious and attentive to your study. I will
be very happy if you study well and give up all kinds of bad habits.
No more today. Convey my best regards to your
parents and love to the younger.
09.
Suppose you are Priya. Now write a letter to your friend describing a picnic /
Experience of visiting of a historical place. Or Train / Bus Journey.
My dear, “X”
At the beginning of my letter you take my cordial
love. I am very glad to receive your letter. I hope you all are well by the
grace of Almighty Allah. I am also fine. However, you have wanted to know about
my picnic. Now I am witting to you about my picnic.
A few days ago we arranged a picnic from our
village. We selected Bagerhat at Khulna for the picnic spot. Bagerhat is a
historical place. It is also a place of great Saint of Islam, khan Jahan Ali.
We hired a big bus. We started our journey at 6 am in the morning and reached
Bagerhat at 10.30 am. We all got down from the bus and made a tenant. Then we
all took a rest. After that some of us started cooking and some were passing
the time by gossiping, joking, singing and dancing. After cooking we all ate
food happily. In the afternoon we all went out to visit the Mosque of Khan
Jahan Ali. We all observed the whole place of Khan Jahan Ali. At last we got
into the bus and returned home at 12 pm. We got much pleasure from this picnic.
I shall never forget it from my life.
No more today. Convey my best regards to your
parents and love to the younger.
11.
Suppose you are Sezan. Now write a
letter to your friend inviting him on the occasion of the marriage ceremony of
your elder sister.
My dear, “X”
At the beginning of my letter you take my cordial
love. I am very glad to receive your letter after a long period. You will be
highly happy to know that the marriage ceremony of my elder sister will come
off on the 22nd August, 2012 in our native village. I can not think
of passing this happy occasion without your presence. My parents have already
told me to invite you. Some of my local friends will attend the marriage
ceremony. Besides, Piash, Sakin, Ahnaf and some of my local friends will attend
the marriage ceremony. So, I request you to come to our house at least five
days earlier. We shall get a good time to enjoy if you come. Please don’t
disappoint me. I will be the happiest person of the world if you attend the
marriage ceremony.
No more today. Take my salam for your parents and
love to the younger.
12. Suppose you
are Piash. Your younger brother is Prottoy. Now write a ltter to Prottoy
describing the importance of reading newspaper.
My dear, “Prottoy”
At first take my cordial love. I am very glad to
receive your letter after a long period. I hope you all are well by the grace
of Almighty Allah. I am also fine.
I am very shocked to read your letter that you are
not interested in reading newspaper. You do not read newspaper any more for
your laziness. You have already decided
to give up reading newspaper for your studies. You always think that reading
newspaper kills your time. It is not true. Newspaper is the storehouse of
knowledge. People call it the mirror of the world. Besides, it is an important
media like TV Channels. By reading newspaper you can know about the societies,
politics, job-news, games and sports, recreation and other information. A
modern man can thing nothing without newspaper. If you want to increase your
general knowledge, you have to read newspaper. It brings the news of current
affairs, modern inventions of science and technology and the recent news of the
world. So, I hope that you pay your attention to read newspaper.
No more today. Convey my best regards to parents and love to the younger.
15. Suppose
you are Sayan. Now write a letter to
your friend telling him what you intend to do after the J.S.C / S.S.C exam.
My dear “X”
At the beginning of the letter you take my cordial
love. I am very glad to receive your letter. I hope you all are well by the
grace of Almighty Allah. I am also fine. However, you have wanted to know about
my picnic. Now I am witting to you about my picnic.
You know that most of the people of our village are
illiterate. They do not know how to write or to read. For their illiteracy,
they always deprived from their basic rights. Besides, they have no knowledge
about education, health, their basic rights, sanitation and scientific methods
of cultivation. So, I as well as some of my friends have decided to do
something for the villagers. It will be a noble work to all. We shall open a
night school for illiterate people. We shall encourage men and women to join
our night school. At first, we shall teach them how to write or to read. This
programme will be continued for one month. If we succeed in this programe , we
shall teache them about education, health, their basic rights, sanitation and
scientific methods of cultivation.
No more today. Wishing you a sound health, peaceful
mind and all the best of luck. Keep well and write to me. Have a nice
time. Hopping to hear from you soon
Your
loving (eÜz/†Q‡j/Kb¨v/fvB/†evb)
16. Suppose
you are Abir. Now write a letter to your
friend telling him what you intend to do after the J.S.C / S.S.C exam.
My dear “father”
At the beginning of the letter you take my salam. I
am very glad to receive your letter. I hope you all are well by the grace of
Almighty Allah. I am also fine. However, you have wanted to know about my
picnic. Now I am witting to you about preparation for the J.S.C / S.S.C exam.
You are always anxious about my preparation. Don’t
worry for me. I have taken a good preparation for the J.S.C exam. You know well
that I was very serious from the beginning terms of the course at my school. I
have already completed my preparation on all the subjects. Now I am revising
them again and over again. I have given model test on every subject. My home
tutors help me to look over the scripts. I have got good marks on every subject
from them. So, I hope that I must do better in the J.S.C / S.S.C exam.
No more today. Take my salam for mother and love to
the younger.
hw` †Kvb kx‡Ui cÖ‡qvRb
Aek¨B Avgv‡K n¨v‡jv Ki‡eb|
Avwid L›`Kvi, Gg, G
(Bswjk)
‡gvevBj t 01717-446139
E-mail: arif10bangladesh@gmail.com
কোন মন্তব্য নেই:
একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন